Monday 18 November 2013

Sewing A - Long

Following on from last week's post, I thought I'd share some of the trivets made in class during the last couple of weeks.
There was some fun fussy cutting going on. Some ladies chose to hand piece, most used machines and all those Y seams were executed perfectly.

This week and next, we will be making quilted book covers which, with a little theming and personalisation, will make super Christmas pressies. Here is my un-themed and impersonal scrappy sample - I have another two in the pipeline which I can hopefully share next week.


11 comments:

  1. I bet your classes are a total hoot! And your ladies seem to be learning rather well from the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lie the class are on task with those lovely makes. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! Can not wait to see the book covers something I really love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great students, especially on the y seams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those reindeers going around in circles!
    Lots of fun things happening in your classes... lucky ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like you have sorted out Christmas for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ladies are certainly doing you proud Sheila, I love the reindeer trivet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly dont know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...